SCARPA ZG TREK GTX WOMENS
For trekking and excursions on tracks and out of the tracks, ZG Trek GTX is a quality and reliable footwear, with a water-resistant suede upper and Gore-Tex® lining.
ZG Trek GTX is characterized by speed lacing system with Bi-component loops and hooks. The Salix Trek sole has a midsole made of double density PU areas to ensure optimum cushioning and great support.
- Upper: Suede Water- Resistant 1,8 mm
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear
- Insole: COMFORT FLEX PLUS
- Sole: Salix Trek
- Last: TRM
- Weight: 535g
Upper in water-resistant leather, collar and Flex Point in fabric and 3D protective TPU toe cap.
The new fast lacing system uses bi-component parts in lightweight steel and plastic. The fastening is divided into two sections. The lower part with eyelets in lightweight steel and plastic that allow the laces to pass through smoothly and adjust the tension and fit in a single movement. The upper section has a lace lock that divides the fastening tension areas and hooks to consistently and progressively wrap the foot and ankle, for a comfortable fit without restraint.
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for maximum weather protection.
The SALIX Trek sole with midsole in dual-density PU for low weight and high levels of cushioning. Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole.
GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane for durable weather protection.
- 1. BOTTOM VIEW for maximum stability, cushioning and durability
- 2. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE medium density PU for support and stability
- 3. BI-DENSITY PU MIDSOLE low density PU for foot control, Shock-Absorbing and lightness
- 4. OUTSOLE VIBRAM® exclusive design by SCARPA XS Trek rubber compound for flexibility and traction on slippery terrain
- 5. LATERAL OUTSOLE VOLUME for protection and forefoot containment
- 6. DESIGN with grooves for cushioning
- 7. OUTSOLE DESIGN Propulsion area, Breaking area, Maximum grip area, Stability area.