Rab ΅Women’s Downpour Eco Jacket
The Women’s Downpour Jacket is a lightweight waterproof layer, ideal for hiking, trekking and general everyday use.
Made using Pertex Shield®+ 2.5 layer fabric with Dry Touch, this Jacket is designed with pit zips, adjustable hood and cuffs as well as zippered pockets with storm flaps, for comfort and practicality. It can even be handily packed into its own lefthand pocket.
Built from recycled 2.5-layer Pertex® Revolve fabric with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, it is our first ever mono-polymer waterproof jacket. It uses a polyester outer and membrane, which means that, in addition to being 100% recycled, it also has the future potential to be fully recycled at the end of its life.
Waterproof to 20,000 HH with an MVTR breathability rating of 20,000g, it features a pair of zipped handwarmer pockets large enough for a map. To help tailor the fit to the conditions, it uses an adjustable hem and cuffs, plus a two-way adjustable hood with polymer peak. Lightweight and packable, it also comes with a pair of deep-venting pit zips to keep you fresh and in control when the pace, the trail or the temperature climbs.
- Weight:280g / 9.8oz
- Product Code:QWG-83
- YKK zipped front opening with storm guard
- Front and rear hood adjustment
- Non-helmet compatible hood with a flexible polymer peak
- YKK zipped pockets with storm guard
- YKK pit zips with storm guard
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Fully adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main – Recycled 50D polyester 2.5L with polyester membrane / Pertex Shield/ 98gsm/ HH: 20,000mm/ MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24 hrs/ fluorocarbon-free DWR
- Centre back length (Size 10): 69cm/27.2inch