Rab Electron Pro Jacket Women’s Goose Down
The Women’s Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use.
The Women’s Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK Vislon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- Main Fabric: 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (170g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included